CLICK HERE TO JOIN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is a Pavilion Member
A pavilion member is essentially a NON playing member who wishes to be associated with RLI. It is a supporters club for Rugby League of Ireland that contains unique benefits. These benefits are only available to pavilion members
2. Who can be a member?
Anyone can be a member! Let's grow rugby league in Ireland TOGETHER!
3. Do I need to be Irish
No. You do not need to be Irish, anyone can be a pavilion member of Rugby League Ireland
4. What is the benefit of becoming a pavilion member
There are many unique benefits to becoming a pavilion member. Members will have access to the following:
- Access to purchase VIP tickets to all home senior international matches in 2019 which are not sold to the public
- VIP tickets include, match day programme, premium seating and post match meal with players and staff
- Store Discount off Rugby League Ireland merchandise. T&C'S apply
- Access to members only raffles
- Members ONLY raffle at the end of the year for a signed International Jersey
- Early bird access to international tickets
5. How much is it to be a member?
€100. However, you may incur a small fee on your card depending on your provider
6. How do I register?
You can register by following this link https://reg.sportlomo.com/club/rugbyleagueofireland
- For any further inquiries please contact email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TODAY!